Re: [CBQ] Allied trucks in freight service

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Allied trucks in freight service
From: "Nelson Moyer" <npmoyer@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 03:27:29 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=lIHTXCCBLm1/t98spiiYqD9jYwe4Shilebxg6+4Y5OA=; b=JtV3HgIIvdbr4hp80ABnKltFkxjiIwZZN+aEjy66NWiOtF9NKO6YkS33TSASnLW7u1XTznsDm/uFY5lj+Ayk77zQGXMg+ubECWRt6/tB/FpA++vcQqwNJNur5bYtaPfMvFTsfxALW4MbCOseZIFl4SvIVo9hWd+/ELyai9ANNbWHrS3wO0zKgLW0vZkjgAQNc0N08K/fan96rtalsPXk6XzboCvEpZa+2jGdMicLs+EX41/QKdX4/4cM+2ZQNQ0Y6seMPXNNdKlAt9dxU3/fdrCar1QZE6nuVeFayuEssXQdzHjRDDkAgO8m9qj5/ZqoHrdpY1i9NgSt3vt3WrqWjw==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=NlRsm7vSCRrB5R/6OsRBq0yWQdIANoeWgrLuRpXoAERx/2Mk7Thb2XXsFsa09GOirJ/fzTLUsDayUXwSmkt8s+wif+3NgT92KniSHo6hdEp4/KarZAZcdiF+UnPBjE+PzjwZlX7N7++sz5C7mlLR6F/HgXXh3DOKDl4T+KSKAKktx6wnS4hxIUpzfFmjo42hZpQ8SjIuk6AOMXRuFWgt9rDZkyspgSBnkQ0TPL9zZrJrNh81WA01uMQek0Og369JexWWluy4JLHf3D7o93dlDFeb8HBtWi5k0A550sJ3VvJWRzITbgsiFGqp1CGm40ArCWG00W8l7H0eNOd0ajWe1w==