Re: [CBQ] Yellow Doors?

To: CBQ@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Yellow Doors?
From: "Tad Blacketer" <tad.blacketer@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2022 14:51:48 -0600
Doing some more comparison, I am starting to think the model was just painted incorrectly.  I don't know enough yet about models from this period. (What came painted...what didn't?)  It doesn't look like it was actually ever painted on the top and sides.  I think the yellow door might be an artistic choice.  It looks interesting, but probably not an accurate representation.