[CBQ] Paint Color Question

To: "CBQ@xxxxxxxxx" <CBQ@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [CBQ] Paint Color Question
From: "michael DUNNINGTON" <cvlwrnut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 18:24:49 +0000 (UTC)
Friends:
I'm currently building a Proto 2000 Series kit, Mather 40' Double Decker Stock Car, CB&Q #50076.  I'm using metal (Tichy) grab irons instead of the plastic ones that came with the kit.   I'll need to paint the grabs to match the dark red of the car itself, and I'd appreciate it if anyone can advise me the specific red paint color that I need to use.
Thanks for your help,
Michael Dunnington

View/Reply Online (#62955) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic