Re: [CBQ] Jan Kohl Castle Graphics

To: "CBQ groups.io" <CBQ@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Jan Kohl Castle Graphics
From: "BRIAN PAUL EHNI" <bpehni@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2022 11:29:45 -0600

If you click on the link, be sure to remove the comma, or it won’t work.

Thanks!
--

Brian Ehni

From: "CBQ groups.io" <CBQ@xxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Jan Kohl <public@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Monday, January 3, 2022 at 11:20 AM
To: "CBQ groups.io" <CBQ@xxxxxxxxx>

The transportation part website was down for about a year, needing some software updates.  If you go to the main site:  https://www.castlegraphics.com, you can now reach it again by clicking on the transportation link.  I have a bunch of updates that I'll be posting here over the next month.

Cheers!

Jan Kohl
www.castlegraphics.com

View/Reply Online (#62954) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic