Re: [CBQ] List is awfully quiet!

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] List is awfully quiet!
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2021 20:59:26 -0500
Cc: BRHSlist@groups.io
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
All-
Other than the found wayward item that was mistaken as a giveaway there hasn’t been any discussions about the St. Louis joint meet...
I know the coverage will be in the Zephyr but no word at all is unusual....wish we could have been there but it’s been an unusual year.
Hopefully Illinois will decide to reopen in time for the Spring Meet (if it is going to be there).   I really need to get back for a Newberry fix!
Charlie Vlk