Re: [CBQ] List is awfully quiet!

To: "CBQ@xxxxxxxxx" <CBQ@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] List is awfully quiet!
From: "Burtron Armbrust, Sr. via groups.io" <wb8ebs=yahoo.com@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 00:11:56 +0000 (UTC)
As of St. Louis'  I was beginning to think I had dropped out.  But then I connected with Leo.  Stay safe & healthy.  Burt

On Monday, November 1, 2021, 10:55:50 AM CDT, Dave Lotz <dave_lotz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi All,

I hadn’t noticed as I have been heads-down on BB65 but a fellow list member just emailed me and wondered if there was something wrong with the group as it has been quiet as of late.  So I’ve posted to see if that might be the case…No need for response!

Dave

Avast logo

View/Reply Online (#62690) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic