Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Book Help

To: CBQ@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Book Help
From: "Richard Townsend via groups.io" <richtownsend=netscape.net@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 07:56:05 -0700
This sounds like Michael Spoor’s final volume, which as I understand it, he did not complete before he died.

On Oct 12, 2021, at 6:40 AM, Patrick Kelly <pkelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, I look forward to this book on the Black Hills as well.  I not sure if this is the book or not.  The book that I am referring to seemed to cover Alliance into Wyoming and Montana.  Not sure if it covered the C&S.  If I recall correctly, the author may have passed away and the book was completed or near completed.

Patrick Kelly

View/Reply Online (#62655) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic