[CBQ] CB&Q Book Help

To: CBQ@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [CBQ] CB&Q Book Help
From: "Patrick Kelly" <pkelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2021 19:57:00 -0700
Good Evening CB&Q Group,

Please forgive me on not providing details to my question.  I am trying to locate a book that perhaps has been released already.  Awhile back, maybe four years or so there was an announcement or talk about a book on the CB&Q west end by a notable author that was nearing completion.  The book was supposed to be what seemed like the definitive history of the western CB&Q.  I have had a note to keep an eye out for this book but either I have missed the release, missed updates, or talk of the book dropped off.  I have tried to locate past conversations on the group but haven't had any success.

Would anybody have details on what the book title is and author as well as if it was released or status?

Thanks for the help.

Patrick Kelly
Minneapolis, MN

View/Reply Online (#62651) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic