Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Book Help

To: CBQ@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [CBQ] CB&Q Book Help
From: "Patrick Kelly" <pkelly@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2021 06:40:41 -0700
Yes, I look forward to this book on the Black Hills as well.  I not sure if this is the book or not.  The book that I am referring to seemed to cover Alliance into Wyoming and Montana.  Not sure if it covered the C&S.  If I recall correctly, the author may have passed away and the book was completed or near completed.

Patrick Kelly

View/Reply Online (#62653) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic