Re: [CBQ] RPO storage mail for Chicago leg of Builder?

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] RPO storage mail for Chicago leg of Builder?
From: "cprengineer via groups.io" <cprengineer=yahoo.com@groups.io>
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2021 10:20:26 -0700
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Hi Bill,

Thanks a ton!  That helps a lot.  I've got the NP books, and they talk about what cars ran through, but it's a bit confusing; maybe if I wasn't reading as I'm falling asleep!  It would certainly be great if we could just get Walthers to do the NCL accurately, for the Q modelers as well as the NP fans.  But apparently these days they only do Warbonnet, Pennsy, and reruns.  Sad...

What intrigues me about this train is the sheer length, as well as the multiple colors.  Especially in the later years once Big Sky Blue was added, but pre-merger before everything was mixed up.  As such, I'm not completely invested in having all of the cars exactly match, but I do want to do as well as I possibly can; that is, without finding and buying two brass trainsets.

Thanks again!

Marty Hintz
Westfield, WI
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#62607) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_