Re: [CBQ] Silver charger horns

To: "cbq@groups.io" <cbq@groups.io>, "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Silver charger horns
From: "Philip Weibler" <pawnbaw@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2021 18:57:26 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Hello Ken and All -

While in regular service the 9908 had a single horn on each side of the headlight housing.
Here are both sides.  (Photos copyright Philip A. Weibler)
PAW

On Tuesday, July 20, 2021, 01:12:57 PM CDT, Louis Zadnichek via groups.io <lzadnichek=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

July 20, 2021

Ken - Adding to Bryan's comments, if you're a member of the BRHS, go to their web site and within the Members Only Section visit the Flickr portion that has an Album of E5 photographs. Some images show the horns that were used on the units - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL