[CBQ] Walthers CB&Q Troop Kitchen Car

To: CBQ@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [CBQ] Walthers CB&Q Troop Kitchen Car
From: "Bryan Howell via groups.io" <tubaman21=yahoo.com@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2021 13:29:24 -0700
List,

I recently acquired two of the Walthers Troop Kitchen cars, one of the later versions with the plated over windows and later lettering and one without the windows plated over and early lettering. The early car does not fit my time period, so I was wondering if anyone had one of the later ones to trade. This car is out of Bill Glick's collection and he added a few figures inside.

Thanks!

Bryan J. Howell
Superior, WI

View/Reply Online (#62311) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic