[CBQ] Tall Globe Lantern needs cleaning

To: CBQ@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [CBQ] Tall Globe Lantern needs cleaning
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 09:20:47 -0700
I have a Burlington tall globe lantern with the square logo embossed on the globe. It is in great shape, except for the globe. It has a "milky" film on the globe that I would like to remove. Other than Windex, I have yet to try anything else. I have read that water and vinegar can clear cloudy glasses, but not certain how that would work on the globe. I know that vinegar can etch glass, so I am hesitant in trying this method.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thank
Ray Bedard

View/Reply Online (#62283) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic