Re: [CBQ] Tall Globe Lantern needs cleaning

To: CBQ@groups.io, Ray Bedard <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Tall Globe Lantern needs cleaning
From: "George N." <georgecrawfordsr@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2021 22:28:01 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Ray,
My bad. I use to have a mind like a steel trap, but now it is rusted shut and leaks like a sieve.
I meant to say WT Kirkman Lanterns  at lanternnet.com  Also try
railwaylanternlamp.com   Good Luck
Noel.
On 07/12/2021 3:35 PM Ray Bedard <tczephyr@hotmail.com> wrote:

Noel,

Thanks for the info. I googled " Kirk Lanterns" there are a lot that come up but none that appear to be RR related. Do you have a web site or email for him?

Thanks,
RAY