[CBQ] Mileage Tariff - Distance Tariff

To: CBQ@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [CBQ] Mileage Tariff - Distance Tariff
From: "Jack Schroeder" <jack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2021 17:10:03 -0700
Hello everyone:

I am still looking for a CB&Q Distance Tariff or AKA 'mileage tariff' from the 1960's that someone is willing donate to me/BRHS or sell to me. If you have one you probably know what it looks like but just to be sure below is Norfolk and Western copy. Except for the name, the CB&Q copy would look just like it.

The information in it is needed for use in the BRHS web site feature call 'Q Rail Network'.

Jack Schroeder

View/Reply Online (#62261) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic