Re: [External] [CBQ] How was Soda Ash and Silica Sand transported?

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [External] [CBQ] How was Soda Ash and Silica Sand transported?
From: "James Sandrin" <sandmantrains@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2021 16:17:19 -0600
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

The soda ash supply line leads back to the Union Pacific operation out of Green River, Wyoming.  The development of that industry and UP operations were covered in "The Streamliner" Volume 31,  issues 3 and 4.  That might be overkill as to your question, but is a great source of information.  Jim Sandrin