Re: [CBQ] Photo: A Faked Meet Of The Twin Cities Zephyrs

To: <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Photo: A Faked Meet Of The Twin Cities Zephyrs
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 4 Jun 2021 14:00:53 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

All-

I retract my previous thought that the photo is genuine.  The biggest tell is the gauge/size of the tracks at the bottom margin of the photo.  They should be very close to the same size.  Doing a little bit of overlaying dimension lines on the perspective photo the southbound main is about 75% narrower than the northbound.   Pre-Photoshop trickery by the Advertising Department!!!

So Hol and others who thought the northbound shovelnose and consist is larger than the southbound are correct!

Charlie Vlk