Re: [CBQ] EMD SD45 Demonstrators on the Q

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] EMD SD45 Demonstrators on the Q
From: "jpslhedgpeth via groups.io" <jpslhedgpeth=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2021 16:08:57 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Bill...Even though I am not and have never been involved in these conversations re moving engines DIT and/or to a location other than Illinois and  potential "crew pay" I appreciate the way that you have "consisely" laid out the "whole of the matter"...Even though there are those who have no interest in these things I for one while never being involved or having any reason to be involved I do appreciate your "taking on the Matter" and the "whys and wherefores" thereof.

Pete