Re: [CBQ] GP20

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] GP20
From: "James Sandrin" <sandmantrains@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2021 11:52:44 -0700
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Here is a roof shot of two units with both versions of the horns. It is indeed a cable from the base of the horn to the front of the roof.  This was taken from the 23rd Street viaduct in Denver. That was my favorite perch for detail shots back in the late 1970s and early 80s. Now even the viaduct has been gentrified and such shots are next to impossible to achieve.   Jim Sandrin.