Re: [CBQ] Leased Mather stock cars

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Leased Mather stock cars
From: "Richard Townsend via groups.io" <richtownsend=netscape.net@groups.io>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2021 18:25:19 -0800
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Hogs

On Jan 8, 2021, at 5:27 PM, Alan Kraus <ak77224@gmail.com> wrote:

Are these 'double decker' cars for hauling woolies?  It looks like there are two doors which operate independently of each other,

On Wed, Jan 6, 2021 at 7:21 PM Rupert Gamlen <gamlenz@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hol

You could well be right! I’ve attached a photo of another Mather car and the overpainting certainly matches. Now we have to try and establish a correct date for the photo.

Rupert Gamlen
Auckland NZ