Re: [CBQ] BULLETIN # 62

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] BULLETIN # 62
From: "Nolen Null via groups.io" <NNull=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2020 02:57:17 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

Nolen Null

All, Just wanted to get my two cents in here and perhaps relieve some of the anxiety I share about where is BULLETIN #62.

The Postal service here in Baltimore has tractor trailer loads of mail backed up waiting to be processed due to the holiday season. Everybody did their Christmas shopping online.   Plus they recently removed two sorting machines and eliminated one shift of workers.  I keep telling myself to just be patient.  Meanwhile I'm gorging on all the Christmas candy in the house!  Oh! please, Mr. mail man don't fail me now!!  I know the wait will be worth it!!!

Nolen Null