Re: [CBQ] ZEPHYR # 62

To: <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] ZEPHYR # 62
From: "Dave Lotz" <Dave_Lotz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2020 13:46:00 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

Hi all,

First, a reminder that this list is for discussing CB&Q topics and the BRHSList is for discussing BRHS-related matters.  Therefore, please move these posts to the BRHSlist.

Secondly, there seems to be some confusion about the last mailing.

The last Zephyr that was distributed was Zephyr No. 82, which was emailed out on October 6th, and for those without emails, left Chicagoland a couple of days later.  Hence the advantage of providing your email to the BRHS.

Bulletin No. 62 was mailed Monday, November 23rd from Pontiac.  Once again, let me remind you that because we mail using a not-for-profit bulk rate, each location that handles that piece of mail is allowed to hold it up to two weeks, so depending upon how many locations that handle your Bulletin, it may take several weeks, even during non-holiday times.   Our recommendation is to allow four to six weeks for the Bulletin to arrive.  To date, it has not yet been three weeks.  I know all y’all are anxious to get the Bulletin, but to mail it at any other rate would mean an increase in your dues.  Especially now that we are mailing three Bulletins and a calendar each year, not to mention the printed Zephyrs to folks who have not given us their email addresses.

Dave Lotz

BRHS Director, Bulletin Editor, Acting VP of Pubs and Asst. Webmaster

Avast logo

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#60932) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic

_._,_._,_