Re: [CBQ] Bulletin 61

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Bulletin 61
From: "Louis Zadnichek via groups.io" <LZadnichek=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2020 23:08:24 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
August 29, 2020

John - You need to move across Mobile Bay to the Eastern Shore! Or, like me, have a P.O. Box. I received my Bulletin 61 this morning in perfect condition. I'll start reading it this evening.  Looks like another wonderful issue. Anyway, Bulletin 61 has now made it to South Alabama - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL