[CBQ] Train orders

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] Train orders
From: "William Hirt" <whirt@fastmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Aug 2020 14:27:52 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Some of you may remember that Duncan Cameron and I worked together to post a number of Microsoft Word files of CB&Q train orders. These now reside in the files area.

Pete Hedgpeth recently gave Lenny Ohrnell a large collection of CB&Q and BN train orders. Lenny brought them by the other day and Lenny said I could go ahead and transcribe them to add to the work Duncan and I did previously.

This collection is mainly for CB&Q locations from Galesburg westward. There are also a few C&S and FW&D locations. One thing about this collection is that a number of the train orders contained additional crew paperwork like work and advisory messages. I've already transcribed a few of the locations and I've attached them to this message (Burlington and Galesburg). There will be many more to come.

I also updated train order files for several locations east of Galesburg from orders that had come into my possession in the last year or two.

Bill Hirt

P.S. If you like foreign road power on the Q, you might want to check out the Galesburg Willis Yard file.