Re: [CBQ] Painting acrylic car sides

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Painting acrylic car sides
From: "Nelson Moyer" <npmoyer@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 13:54:28 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=none; dmarc=none; dkim=none; arc=none
Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=hq/5IUvP56sheTBI7rC8GKqefCz3sxdulxYJhsqGX4s=; b=etRgnPW2FMwm+WDoh0uI8AOz5UaJxzuqMlvI/oL8FFdrQIDBEVOUuLIgb2/TYbD8griHfy24nJEw9g3vqwhSBgv3w33aFrYlqKAqSLfUEhR/Rq27fDVhcZ7RR9zFvw+bwzo6S+Zd4fvkd/OnRTWYXBo9MdJFAmOdtWkNxU02x7iQ0dofYsJ90Y5B2uIHbfGSdAS1to+8CCczRglSRJWR/wkaydXpfmHJbvvjvPop4tUoPUcfjHXV6ZM531M5grS1j8KCLx2YHqqBTHB6sNoZWj3WHsIdYJ8Oo6Izy3/fBdGzamSCqfWiS9yUsUrvQkCm2oLMEER8R20tYoVCstHcLw==
Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=h7IH8DE/P1LxGv7g4Ubu3QAq0UJeCaire21T6JmSGOseQSbtR01W9P9o/00zf3V0GS6teehgfyXFvHziFcwTj5BOK9jyiCOaWxVbaqgy6GLzyJ4LpdFaVv6wuJl0V3xSbLd3L/BoAQIseBCISXDQxOUJ3CPuCS9Ria2EJyOs1znqpfdy1lBPgf4HiGoJg0FqCC3xMVvQXdKlyspu9Bowe0XH8/gmPnvJjdefLd5LCLpuGq4ZVZMmh4GkoiGQ/ZoiSvVLMpyfwc+43tyhRyhLu7se2y4CuLsr61Rs2J4fiGUP0PwRZmpCDo9t50oLt/3oK6dP9DaojBEha2UzuRH+5w==