Re: [CBQ] Burlington & Missouri River Railroad caboose #11 color...

To: <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Burlington & Missouri River Railroad caboose #11 color...
From: "Douglas Harding" <iowacentralrr@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2020 15:08:10 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

Alan, the book Waycars of the Chicago Burlington & Quincy by Daniel Holbrook has been out of print for many, many years. It is very difficult to find.

The Burlington Waycars book by Mile Post Publishing is very, very comprehensive, and appears it is still be available from the publisher.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Burlington-Waycars-CB-Q-Burlington-Route-Cabooses-New-/333227147022

Doug  Harding

www.iowacentralrr.org