Re: [CBQ] What's in a Calendar?

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] What's in a Calendar?
From: "James Sandrin" <sandmantrains@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2020 15:21:36 -0800
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Mark: To put the NPRHA calendar in perspective, you need to return to its formative years when Warren McGee was a driving force for that group.  As a Northern Pacific employee, he fought the merger all the way to the Supreme Court, and viewed management in general as the enemy.  So even as he aged and had a less active role at meets and the content of the publications, as the patron saint of things NP, his legacy carries a lot of weight.  I realize that statement will leave open the door for all sorts of venom to come rushing in, but that was my take thirty years ago and it still seems relevant today.  From a secure, secret location,  Jim Sandrin
_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#59074) | Reply To Group | Reply To Sender | Mute This Topic | New Topic