Re: [CBQ] TrainFest 2019?

To: <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] TrainFest 2019?
From: "Burtron Armbrust, Sr. via Groups.Io" <wb8ebs=yahoo.com@groups.io>
Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2019 19:28:29 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
AMEN.  Was a wonderful turnout of membership.  Very enjoyable time. Very nice to finally meet you guys & put faces to the names I see in thee-mails.  As I catch up on my reading here, makes me realize how much I have to be thankful for. To all our members all over globe Happy thanksgiving & thank you for all you do.  Burton