Re: [CBQ] TrainFest 2019?

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] TrainFest 2019?
From: "Leo Phillipp via Groups.Io" <qutlx1=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2019 20:30:06 -0600
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
I was at the BRHS Trainfest display on  Sunday. By that morning I was told we
had 11 new members with large volume of Bulletin sales. I assisted at the booth
until it was time for my afternoon presentation and I saw first hand sales of
shirts,Bulletins,posters,archive material and at least one new member and two
renewals, one for several years. Hundreds of people stopped, looked and learned
about the Q and BRHS.

What most impressed me was the large, well organized and professional operation
by our BRHS members. For myself it was especially encouraging to see so many
non board members pitch in wholeheartedly to support our organization.

Thank you members !

Leo
Ps- the Zephyr will have a picture of all members who were staffing the BRHS
display at
3:30PM Sunday along with Shelby the Zephyrette from IRM in full uniform.