Re: [CBQ] Charlie_Vlk-EMD_F_Units_Spotting_Features

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Charlie_Vlk-EMD_F_Units_Spotting_Features
From: "scott myers" <myers.scottv@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 16:07:43 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Thank you guys so much for making these presentations available on-line, as well as the work on preparing and giving the talks.  I suspect I am speaking for others that also do not live in the Chicago area in regretting not being able to attend these presentations in the past and hoping that they would somehow become available to BRHS members to view.  Definitely looking forward to viewing these.

Again, I appreciate your efforts.

Scott Myers