Re: [CBQ] Steve Holding Presentation

To: <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Steve Holding Presentation
From: "Steven Holding" <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2019 02:54:59 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Thank you  Jack and the BRHS Board for putting the members only section on our website.
Hope every body enjoyed the clinics at Sandwich Meet.  As much as I enjoyed putting it on and doing the research and getting the slides around for it. It was also good to be able to see it.  Jack did a fantastic job recording and editing it.  Thank you Jack
Now time for me to get to work on a couple articles that will cover the clinics I have put on the last couple years.
Finally home  in SC
Steve