Re: [CBQ] Looking for a Microscale O Scale Decal

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Looking for a Microscale O Scale Decal
From: "William Barber" <clipperw@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2019 08:22:41 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Glen,

Is this one of the new Sunset 3rd Rail E5s that you are lettering? If so, there
may be another solution. I contacted Scott Mann several weeks ago after
receiving my new E5s and he told me that he was in China and was bringing back
alternate decal sets and number boards for use on the E5s. The only “A” unit
numbers that he shipped were 9914 A&B and 9915 A&B. Those numbers were chosen
because the Sunset model is the Phase II version which closely match the E6
models that he was also building. The “B” units Sunset delivered, I believe,
are 9910B and 9911B. However, they are technically also Phase II models even
though the prototypes were Phase I. Converting one to a true Phase I would be
possible. The most difficult problem would be replicating the radiator
discharge assemblies on the roof.

If your model is Sunset, I would contact Scott Mann and see what he has
available.

Bill Barber
Gravois Mills, MO