Re: [CBQ] Help In ID'ing Apparatus

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Help In ID'ing Apparatus
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2019 11:00:47 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Louis
I dropped the ball (or rather my technology did).
Professor Gamlen has more than enough on his plate and other than noting it as a topic for mining should one of us come across it again I wouldn't task him to work on it.
The range of publications that have important historical information is broad...from railroad trade jounals,   general engineering and construction books and periodicals, newspapers, historic atlases/histories, college dissertations, general interest magazines, court cases, railroad records, and probably other categories that I could delineate.
We have fun doing this and we hope that more people beyond the usual suspects  would get into doing this as there is much Burlington History that needs to be extracted and memorialized!!
Charlie Vlk

I don't use emojis but the tone of the above is intended to be positive and happy and not ragging on anybody especially Louis!!