Re: [CBQ] Apollo 11 in Burlington Yard 50 Years Ago

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Apollo 11 in Burlington Yard 50 Years Ago
From: "Leo Phillipp via Groups.Io" <qutlx1=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2019 19:16:01 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Mary,

The President and V.P. Of the Burlington Route Historical Society would like to meet with
You to discuss ways are two organizations can assist each other and share our joint knowledge about the CB&Q and Aurora.

I can be reached at the email address below.

Leo Phillipp
VP Education and Outreach of BRHS
BRHS Board Member
Education-Outreach@Burlington Route.org