Re: [CBQ] 5632 gold

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] 5632 gold
From: "Ray Bedard" <tczephyr@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2019 14:40:01 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Warren,

I was on that same train run. Picking it up at CUS to Aurora but got off in Berwyn, my home town, on the return trip.

I have several slides of the engine but never transferred these to digital imagines yet. If you Google search "CB&Q 5632 in gold paint" you'll find a number of photos of it.

As I look back on the event in Aurora, I wonder what the RR insurance company would think of all the kids and adults climbing all over the equipment, hanging from ladders, walking on top of freight cars, and standing along side the tracks taking photos of the engine as it moved on the tracks. Certainly can not happen in 2019.

Ray Bedard