Re: [CBQ] O Boy O Boy O Boy!!!!

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] O Boy O Boy O Boy!!!!
From: "Denny Anspach" <danspachmd@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2019 12:36:05 -0500
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
This interesting subject has prompted me to note that I have a spare rescue HO
Hallmark dummy  E5 B unit that -if there is interest, I would be willing to
sell to a Burlington Route person.  The stirrups missing absent on one end for
unknown reasons, and there is NOB- but otherwise in good condition. I cannot
photograph, weigh, nor ship until sometime after 22 July.

My vision for the spare B unit has variously been to be behind a shovel nose,
or E’s generally, not excluding a hypothetical E5 A-B-B (my current E5 A-B set
consists of Hallmark bodies on scratchbuilt brass chassis’ with OMI/Ajin power
and drives). I would throw in the original Hallmark KMT E5 power chassis that
would fit into this dummy unit (all NWSL gears, including conversion from 8
wheel to 12 wheel drive).

$55.00 plus shipping from 95864 PayPal.

Offline direct contact only, please!

Denny