Re: [CBQ] Help In ID'ing Image

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Help In ID'ing Image
From: "Louis Zadnichek via Groups.Io" <LZadnichek=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2019 16:40:28 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
May 6, 2019

Group - THANKS to all who quickly responded to my query.  So, it's an ex-GN way car and not Q in origin.  And I didn't realize that the "Q" way car on display in Aurora is ex-GN, too.  I never knew about BN reconditioning such way cars for other purposes as described. I just learned something!  Best Regards - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL