Re: [CBQ] Help In ID'ing Image

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Help In ID'ing Image
From: "John Trulson" <norskeviking@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2019 01:38:16 +0000
Accept-language: en-US
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Sent: Sunday, May 05, 2019 5:20 PM

Caboose converted into a bunk car.

Thank you kindly,

Michael Matalis
Downers Grove IL

See my life laid out before you on LinkedIn!
You can see my photos and my ugly mug at http://www.flickr.com/photos/prairierailfan/sets/
And you can now find me and my fine felines on Facebook!

On May 5, 2019, at 6:28 PM, Louis Zadnichek via Groups.Io <LZadnichek=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:

May 5, 2019

Group - Can any one working on the BN around Eola or Lines East in late 1985 identify the unusual ex-CB&Q way car shown in the attached image.  The six digit road number indicates it had been assigned to BN company service use.  From the two recreational vehicle type air conditioners on the roof, dual side windows on one end and the umbilical cable stretching from another window back over the shipping container, it looks to be some kind of manned test car.  Or, if unmanned, the air conditioners may have been needed to cool electronic equipment inside. Certainly an interesting car whatever it was. Best Regards - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL
<CBQBN968757EolaIL11-17-85.jpg>

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#57234) | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic