Re: [CBQ] [BRHSlist] Aurora Shooting site is connected to the Q

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] [BRHSlist] Aurora Shooting site is connected to the Q
From: "Gary Dobias" <bgrgbldr@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 18:35:32 -0800
Cc: BRHSlist@groups.io, "Leo Phillipp via Groups.Io" <qutlx1=aol.com@groups.io>
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
What does this have to do with trains?
Gary D

On Fri, Feb 15, 2019 at 5:30 PM Jim Davidson <westsubrr@comcast.net> wrote:
Oh well, another day another mass shooting! 5 police officers shot trying to take down the shooter after 5 factory workers were shot dead. This is not what the framers of the Constitution wanted when they wrote the 2nd ammendment. The right of my family to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness greatly exceeds and supercedes anyones perceived 2nd ammendment right to shoot them!
> On February 15, 2019 at 5:00 PM "Leo Phillipp via Groups.Io" <qutlx1=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
>

> For those of you who aren't aware the former CBQ West Batavia branch runs directly behind the facility at which the mass shooting took place today in Aurora,IL. Part of today's Pratt facility was once All Steel and then Equipto which were served by the Q.
>
> See Bulletin 51.
>
> Leo Phillipp

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#56760) | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic