Re: [CBQ] [BRHSlist] Aurora Shooting site is connected to the Q

To: BRHSlist@groups.io, "Leo Phillipp via Groups.Io" <qutlx1=aol.com@groups.io>, CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] [BRHSlist] Aurora Shooting site is connected to the Q
From: "Jim Davidson" <westsubrr@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2019 19:30:05 -0600 (CST)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Oh well, another day another mass shooting! 5 police officers shot trying to
take down the shooter after 5 factory workers were shot dead. This is not what
the framers of the Constitution wanted when they wrote the 2nd ammendment. The
right of my family to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness greatly
exceeds and supercedes anyones perceived 2nd ammendment right to shoot them!