Re: [CBQ] Money clip

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Money clip
From: "Louis Zadnichek via Groups.Io" <LZadnichek=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 15:49:05 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
January 21, 2019

Rupert - Again, I'm unable to answer your question.  I don't know.  I'm attaching the backside of the money clip instruction sheet.  The artwork, at least to me, is reminiscent of 1930s art deco.  I'll speculate that the clip's design, although unique, is pretty basic and could date to the 1930s.  I'll further speculate that these clips were sold to any number of companies over a period of years with their logo being impressed on them. That's about all I can tell you. Best Regards - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL