Re: [CBQ] Money clip

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Money clip
From: "Rupert Gamlen" <gamlenz@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2019 22:08:59 +0000
Accept-language: en-NZ, en-US
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

Louis

I’ve tried a quick patent search but nothing obvious comes up for the manufacturer, and there are plenty of patents for bills / money clips. I was hoping for some approximate dates to help with a search. At the moment, it is thought that these were being handed out in 1949 but how much earlier was the clip’s design?

Rupert Gamlen
Auckland NZ