Re: [CBQ] Wooten Fireboxes; was : Coal fires in cars ?

To: <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Wooten Fireboxes; was : Coal fires in cars ?
From: "Charlie Vlk" <cvlk@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2019 13:52:14 -0600
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Denny-
My impression was of a side view of the 590 N or early Atlantics with the six
wheel tender with a scoop on it.
I don't recall ever seeing the framed photo of a loco on a track pan...both
would be nice to find.
We'll keep on looking for references in the trade magazines on the experiment.
Charlie Vlk