Re: [CBQ] BRHS Calendar - E5A question

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] BRHS Calendar - E5A question
From: "Louis Zadnichek via Groups.Io" <LZadnichek=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2019 19:43:12 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
January 5, 2019

Lyle and Group - After taking a close look at the calendar page image, I agree with Charlie.  The trucks are filthy, not painted. The E5 was nearing retirement and trade-in and it just wasn't being "cosmetically" maintained as it had been in past years. Best Regards - Louis

Louis Zadnichek II
Fairhope, AL