Re: [CBQ] Bernie Corbin's Locomotives

To: CBQ@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Bernie Corbin's Locomotives
From: "William Barber" <clipperw@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2019 09:25:21 -0600
Charlie,

I remember the model railroad in Cicero. I saw it once as a very young child
when my dad took me there. As I recall, it was at night and there was a fairly
large crowd. The only train that I remember was a heavyweight passenger train
that was right in front of my face with the railroad at my eye level. The train
was coupled to a steam locomotive, but I don’t recall what class. I do remember
that there was an open platform observation on the rear of the train. I wanted
to see that passenger train move and put my hand out to touch it or push it. I
was immediately admonished by one of the club members. Unfortunately, I don’t
operated that train that night. Maybe that was where my love affair with O
scale started.

Bill Barber
Gravois Mills, MO