Re: [CBQ]Dubuque Freight house

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ]Dubuque Freight house
From: "ken thompson" <mailboat4@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 23:50:50 -0600
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Hi again Ted.  I just checked out Google maps in satellite and also street view and indeed the freight house is still in the same place when I visited in 2006.  In street view you can at least see all the details on the north side of the building and probably the two ends as well.  From this and the aerial views you should get a handle on the overall size and lots detail views where you can zoom in.  The north side of the building hasn't changed at all and the south side has only had some roof extensions built on to it.  If you don't live too far away it might be worth a visit.  The Museum is great!

Ken Thompson