[CBQ] Locomotive Sale

To: cbq@groups.io
Subject: [CBQ] Locomotive Sale
From: "scott myers" <myers.scottv@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2018 09:15:08 -0600
Sender: CBQ@groups.io

I have the following two locomotives for sale:

Athearn blue box CB&Q SD45 with DCC decoder, remotored with can motor, LED headlights/Mars light (F, R & nose), with proper horn and horn location, firecracker antenna added.

Original Rivarossi CB&Q U25C with replacement power chassis from Kaslo Shops, DCC decoder, LED headlights (F & R), with proper horn and horn location, firecracker antenna added, nose Mars light added, correct paint colors for handrails.

Photos available by request.

For sale to best offer received by midnight Wednesday, December 12th at my email address (myers.scottv@gmail.com).  Buyer to pay postage (dependent on type shipping/insurance requested).  Hopefully the short deadline will ensure delivery by Christmas!

Scott Myers

_._,_._,_

Groups.io Links:

View/Reply Online (#56334) | Reply To Group | Mute This Topic | New Topic