Re: [CBQ] Home Movies

To: CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Home Movies
From: "jpslhedgpeth via Groups.Io" <jpslhedgpeth=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Sun, 11 Nov 2018 20:20:48 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Thanks for your response Louis..You will see a couple of brief glimpses of Mr. B at the Corning MO wreck in july 1953 on my video.

I'm glad to know that my rememberer is, was not toally out of sync...since I couldn't recall much or anything from the early parts of the piece..I did see some shots which I thought were along that street that paralleled the Q east out of St. Joe..Sorry I can't recall the name.  It was the one that ran along where both the RI, ATSF and CGW were east of Quaker Oats.

Pete