Re: [CBQ] [BRHSlist] "Excellence in Flagging"

To: BRHSlist@groups.io, CBQ@groups.io
Subject: Re: [CBQ] [BRHSlist] "Excellence in Flagging"
From: "jpslhedgpeth via Groups.Io" <jpslhedgpeth=aol.com@groups.io>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2018 11:15:15 -0400
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Thanks Leo..You will recall you that you "admonished" me a year or so ago to write some of my "stuff"..well I have an almost inexhaustable supply of material that I've wrtitten over the years and Dave has 3-4 more drafts of material so we're only limited by what publication  volume limits are in place...Dave's editing skills along with his addition of maps and photos do, indeed, make the stories "come alive" and set the context for the tale.

There is more to come whenever editor Dave decides to use it.

Pete