Re: [CBQ] Request for Aurora-Chicago material

To: "CBQ@groups.io" <CBQ@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [CBQ] Request for Aurora-Chicago material
From: "Steven Holding" <sholding@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2018 02:11:44 +0000 (UTC)
Sender: CBQ@groups.io
Railway History Monograph Vol. 10  1981  By Railway History Monograph is  "A Compendium of Burlington Lines Employees Timetables"  by P..Kent Hannah
He was a BN-BNSFtTrain Dispatcher  I worked with him and for him as he is a HUGE Timetable dealer.  We did the Jacksonville Show in Feb and I think we will be at Gaithersburg in Nov.  Not sure what shows he does sometimes Chicago and Kane County
William Rapp Sent me a new copy which I put in page protectors and a notebook for the Archives last year.
IF you want I can bring my copy to Quincy in Sept.
Steve in SC